Have you picked up the Winter edition of MM&D - Canada’s Supply Chain Magazine?
If you have, you can’t miss the special section entitled: 2013: Supply Chain Vision
In this section, leading industry executives provide an outlook on the upcoming year in the Supply Chain and Materials Management industries, sharing their vision for 2013. Readers about new technology bursting onto the scene in 2013, smarter process to meet higher demands, risk management strategies and lessons-learned from the recession years.
Atum Corporation is featured in this section with our perspective on using Microsoft technologies (Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP) to drive business by mobilizing the sales force and accelerate efficiency in in every department – from services to executive decision making.
CEO, Jason Williams and Director of Business Development, John Posan provide an exclusive overview of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ERP functionality with emphasis on the ways Supply Chain and Logistics companies are utilizing this new technology to become faster, better and smarter in 2013.
Supply Chain and logistics see rapid ROI with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/GP, benefiting from out-of-the- box adaptability.
The Microsoft Dynamics Advantage:
- Complete visibility and customer profiles enable first response handlers to route & track cases, solve issues and make informed decisions on the spot.
- Industry-specific sales and service module customization – Ask us!
- View KPIs in real-time on intuitive, visual dashboards and run reports to track customer quotes, orders, and service inquiries.
- Business Intelligence features include: quick, accurate reporting across business operations and direct visibility into cost-centres and profits.
- Replace manual workflow with faster, automated processing that fits your business by integrating seamlessly with mission critical systems (WMS, inventory, financials etc).
Read the online version of MM&D Magazine, Find the Atum feature on PAGE 25 (online and in print)